My beautiful family

My beautiful family
I wish we had all of these beautiful fruits and vegetables available to us here in Bethel!! This was taken last fall at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and My Pink Stamper Challenge #4


I had such a great time scrappin with my new friend in Alaska.  She helped me get started with this blog and we have many similar interests.  Thank you so much Jacquee from My Closet Crafts for a super fun National Scrapbooking Day.  I have never entered a challenge so here goes.  I made this sparkly butterfly card for my mom for Mother's Day.  She loves butterflies and was just the right choice for her.  I used the Wild Card, Straight From the Nest and Celebrate with Flourish cartridges and Basic Grey and Bo Bunny paper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment