My beautiful family

My beautiful family
I wish we had all of these beautiful fruits and vegetables available to us here in Bethel!! This was taken last fall at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The other weary traveler!



This looks about like the picture of the dog I took when she traveled to Bethel. It is a long day of flying and my poor son was tuckered out!! He has been so stressed about whether he should come here or not. He seemed so calm and relaxed to be with his family again that he immediately went to sleep on the couch. Of course, Bella had to jump right up and go to sleep with her boy!! His sisters and I were all talking to him and we looked over and he was out!! It is so good to hear his voice sound so chipper again and to see him so at ease!! I am so grateful to have my boy in Alaska with me!! Tyler you are more than I imagined my son would be! I am so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment