My beautiful family

My beautiful family
I wish we had all of these beautiful fruits and vegetables available to us here in Bethel!! This was taken last fall at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recipe Book for My College Student

  


I made this recipe book with cosmo cricket paper and laminated the dividers so they would stay clean and nice while she was cooking.  I picked up some 4x6 photo sleeves and index cards from Wal-Mart and wrote down all of our family special recipes so she could take them with her anywhere!!  I finished up with a note to her and how I hope that she remebers all of the memories that we had surrounded by food and joyful family times.  I put them on rings so she can flip through to find what she wants to make!!!  I love you my dear and please know how much you are always with us even though you are far away!!!

3 comments:

  1. How very sweet, I love this Karen. You need to teach me how to make this.
    Jacquee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to!! I have been wanting to make another one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Karen-so talented you are!!

    ReplyDelete