My beautiful family

My beautiful family
I wish we had all of these beautiful fruits and vegetables available to us here in Bethel!! This was taken last fall at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Anchorage, Palmer and Seward Weekend


                                   

These are pictures of The Butte in Palmer.  My friend Beth owns a cute little store, cafe and coffee house.  It is so cute and we had a good time hanging out there.  The outside view is not bad either.  The girls then went to youth conference for a couple days and I caught up with Beth and her family.  It was a very nice break from working and daily life.





 These are pictures of a moose that we saw on the side of the road when we were driving to Seward!! 
They are so cute in an odd sort of way!
The mountains and Cook inlet were so beautiful!!  We took these pictures from the car!!

 
This is the girls in front of Exit glacier.  The last time I was here was 1997.  I cannot believe how much it has receded.  There were signs all along the trail of how far the glacier used to come down the mountain.  It was so sad to see it so far back.  It was just amazing to me how different it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment