My beautiful family

My beautiful family
I wish we had all of these beautiful fruits and vegetables available to us here in Bethel!! This was taken last fall at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Father's Day Card

My Dad is an amazing man.  The older he gets the sweeter he is and the closer I feel to him.  I wish I could express to him just how much he means to me.  I have been a single mom for a long time and my dad has been there for all of us.  He has such a cheerful personality and it always makes me feel good to talk to him!!  I am so grateful for my wonderful father!!  Thank you dad for all you do!! Here is the card I made for him.


I useed Celebrate with Flourish for the golf clubs, Wild Card for the grass and Beyond Birthdays for the Dad
It is Stampin Up paper and I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment