My beautiful family

My beautiful family
I wish we had all of these beautiful fruits and vegetables available to us here in Bethel!! This was taken last fall at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Alicia's Senior Photos

My third child started her Senior year today.  I can't believe how grown up my kids are!!  Alicia is so beautiful, funny, creative, protective and just all around amazing!!  She is also talented, she made this skirt for a church project.  I hope her Senior year is a great year to remember for the rest of her life!!








 
 
















We live in rural Alaska so I had to take these pictures myself and I am working on perfecting them with photoshop!  I hope they come out as good as she deserves.  I am so proud to be her mom.  I cannot believe I had anything to do with creating such a beautiful girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment