My beautiful family

My beautiful family
I wish we had all of these beautiful fruits and vegetables available to us here in Bethel!! This was taken last fall at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Chelsea is in Alaska!!!

This is my beautiful daughter Chelsea!  This picture was taken  in Spokane Washington before she headed up to Alaska.  She is truly a joy to my life and I am so grateful for her!!  It is so nice to have our whole family together again!!  Our family is complete again until January when she returns to school!!  I will enjoy it while she is here!!  She is funny, talented and helpful!!  I am so blessed to have her!


Chelsea is writing to her friend who is on his mission in Georgia.  We decided to make him a couple of cards!  I told her she can just tell her friend that her mom is crazy and had to make themed cards!!  It was very fun to hang out and do some crafting together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment